u/eliminator127 did an amazing job here, and I feel like there's a couple more things that I could add on to help you girls out, because damn, I wish the girls I dated/talked to would've done these things.
- Giving a dude a hug is literally the best thing ever, and it can still be just a normal friendly hug. I remember back in February, I was talking to a couple of girls about some tough things that I was going through and at the end of the class they both hugged me and said that I could talk to them anytime. I still think about that day from time to time and they've become close friends of mine.
- Don't be pressured to wear makeup all the time. Yeah, y'all look good with makeup, but if we're close then I could care less, especially if it's just the two of us.
- If you know a guy likes you, don't be afraid to make the first move. We're always so worried about rejection and usually it's pretty clear that a guy's into you, but we suck at taking hints. It's okay to make the first move, and if you do, our confidence goes through the roof.
- We don't need sex. Seriously, except for the few horndogs in here, we're totally good without it. It's overrated, I won't do it again until marriage or until I know I'm with The One.
- The best way to flirt with us is to laugh at our jokes, show some physical affection, and show that you want to be with us. If you give that vibe that you like talking to me and hanging out with me, I can pick it up, and most guys can too.
- Don't be afraid of being too clingy. The first relationship I was in, she was always worried about being clingy or too "all-over-me." Tbh, I liked that she showed me attention and I never thought it was a problem, even after telling her it was okay.
- Sometimes we're assholes but we don't mean to be. We just don't understand sometimes that our tone or words can come off differently than we intend, and we can have no clue what we did wrong. Be honest with us and good guys will work on it and learn.
- Sometimes we need a friend more than a girlfriend. The best friends I've ever had were girls I tried to get with, then I get friend zoned, and we form a great friendship. Stuff like that is wholesome and I'm grateful for those rejections because I need them.
- If you can figure out what the guy likes, show a little interest. For me it's a little different. I work at a summer camp, and I love working with kids. I head back to work tomorrow for the rest of the summer. Girls that work great with kids is sooo attractive to me, and a lot of other guys. But it can be sports, hobbies, shows, music, etc.
Confidence is key, and if you show confidence, even if internally you aren't (trust me I'm self-conscious as hell), we'll notice and it's super attractive. Hope y'all have a good Sunday evening!
Edit: Damn, thank y'all for all the love! I told y'all no awards lol. If anyone needs to just talk to someone, my DM's are open! We gotta spread more love in this world.
This site only for you and only just for fun. For you, who love fun and laughter.
About site content
Site content is 18+. Site content is not unique and is a compilation of information from different resources. There is no moderation when adding content.
The creator of the site, neither as e wants to hurt the feelings of believers, sexual minorities and other groups of users. If all the same you felt hurt, I'm sorry.