Title- "Shimotsuki Kozaburo"
Brief summary thanks to Redon from AP forums-
- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
- Sanji vs. Queen.
- Queen: "That guy is a survivor of the 'Lunaria tribe', which was wiped out.
- A monster that can survive in any environment in the world.
- In ancient times they were called "Gods"!!
- Sanji: "Why did they exterminate them?"
- Queen: "Ask Him!!"
- Zoro Vs. King again. Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with color of armament
- Zoro attacks King with his "Shishishi Sonson" but it does nothing to him. King fights back.
- Zoro's swords begin to fall off the island, then he remembers something from his past.
- Zoro remembers Hitetsu's words about Kuina and Enma's sword being created by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.
- Zoro: So why did a Wano Kuni sword end up in the East Blue?"
- This part is very long, but the Korean leaker sums it up.
- Kozaburo said that each sword has its own personality.
- Weak swordsmen who are not able to control swords are afraid of them and that is why they say they are cursed.
- Zoro later discovered that Shimotsuki Kozaburo was Kuina's grandfather.
- Zoro: "What I lack is strength!!"
- Is it possible that Oden was able to use you easily even when you absorbed so much haki? Huh, Enma?"
- The Beast Pirates attempt to attack Zoro.
- Zoro: "What should I do? Should I regulate my haki? No... I'll give you what you want!!"
- The Beast Pirates who were going towards Zoro faint.
- King: "Are you really going to try to become a "king"?
- Zoro: "Of course...I have a debt to fulfill with my captain and my best friend!!!"
More from Redon-
- Zoro's final sentence refers to the same person, in the vignettes it is clear who he is talking about. (Monkey D. Luffy)
- The chapter is much better than it seems in the spoiler, there is a lot of text and a lot of cool images.
NO BREAK NEXT WEEK
This site only for you and only just for fun. For you, who love fun and laughter.
About site content
Site content is 18+. Site content is not unique and is a compilation of information from different resources. There is no moderation when adding content.
The creator of the site, neither as e wants to hurt the feelings of believers, sexual minorities and other groups of users. If all the same you felt hurt, I'm sorry.