This happened to me way back in 2003 - on a date with a rather nice guy. I was so nervous I swallowed funny and my food caught in my throat! I remember clearly my thought processes: "can't swallow, can't cough, can't breathe, can't talk - I have 4 and a half minutes until brain death unless someone in this restaurant knows the Heimlich. There are about 40 people here, I bet the odds are pretty good...and you know, my date's a handy guy, bet he might be one of them!" I stood up and started waving my hands around, forgot the "international sign for choking" (hands around the throat) but mimed the Heimlich and pointed at my mouth. My date figured it out, thankfully, did the Heimlich on me in front of 40 shocked onlookers, and saved my life! I found out 2 weeks later though that an acquaintance of mine had DIED in exactly the same circumstances because she had gone to the bathroom alone to try to clear her airway in private, and that this is a very common thing to happen. She literally died of embarrassment, of being too polite to make a fuss. Don't let this be you! If you're choking, get attention!
Oh and FWIW that rather nice guy and I have been married 16 years now :)
This site only for you and only just for fun. For you, who love fun and laughter.
About site content
Site content is 18+. Site content is not unique and is a compilation of information from different resources. There is no moderation when adding content.
The creator of the site, neither as e wants to hurt the feelings of believers, sexual minorities and other groups of users. If all the same you felt hurt, I'm sorry.