Nvidia have officially decided to ban us from receiving GeForce Founders Edition GPU review samples
Their reasoning is that we are focusing on rasterization instead of ray tracing.
They have said they will revisit this "should your editorial direction change".
This is a quote from the email they sent today "It is very clear from your community commentary that you do not see things the same way that we, gamers, and the rest of the industry do."
Are we out of touch with gamers or are they? https://twitter.com/HardwareUnboxed/status/1337248420671545344
So Kyrie irving puts out a statement regarding getting a fine for not talking to the media, he uses a Malcom X quote:
"I’ve had enough of someone else’s propaganda.…I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it is for or against. I’m a human being first and foremost, and as such I’m for whoever and whatever benefits humanity as a whole." - Malcom X
I pray we utilize the "fine money" for the marginalized communities in need, especially seeing where our world is presently. [I am] here for the peace, love and greatness. So stop distracting me and my team, and appreciate the art. We move different over here.
Sooo what does everyone think about Kyrie's statement?
Edit: imagine if he was on the Knicks doing this?
Disclaimer: I like the game. The story missions, the art, the animations, everything is fantastic. But an RPG this is not. This is from the perspective from someone who loves roleplaying games and feels handicapped at the moment. I'm leaving bugs and glitches out. The list is in no particular order.
Edit: This obviously gained more traction than I imagined and I will no longer add to it. Keep note I added many suggestions from other redditors to my initial list. Thank you for the awards. Feel free to bring it to the developers and post it elsewhere, no credits required. I don't intend to convince anyone or advocate what roleplaying means. I still think CDPR is one the best companies out there. Don't trade insults over a game, it's foolish. Cheers.
Quality of Life
- Walk toggle for keyboard.
- Key re-mapping for certain elements.
- Accessibility features missing (ie: text scaling for menus).
- In-game benchmark feature.
- Dash should be a separate key and not a double press of walking key.
- Crouch and skip dialogue should not share the same key.
- The minimap is too zoomed in to be helpful in many cases.
- Missing a toggle aim feature.
- Ability to respec attributes. (Note: Existing item respecs perks only)
- Ability to disable objective marker.
- Ability to lower ADS sensitivity.
- Add proper ultrawide (21:9, 32:9) support.
- Add loot by area or/and autoloot feature.
- Add "stash all" feature.
- Add transparency option for hud elements.
- Add way to remove mods from unequipped weapons.
- Add toggle mouse acceleration.
- Driving markers and onscreen trajectory (alternative GPS).
Gameplay and immersion
- Body slider customization (height, weight, muscle mass).
- Very few options for some of the character creation features (hair color, tattoos, skin complexion, scars, etc).
- Animations for eating and drinking (excluding scripted ones).
- Unable to remove underwear outside of inventory.
- Vehicle customization.
- Apartment customization.
- Cosmetic slots or transmog feature.
- Very few actual merchant stores in quantity and variety.
- No garages or parking lots.
- Crowds have low level of reactivity and awareness to the game world.
- Very few interactive NPCs outside of missions with meaningful dialogue.
- Very few options to meaningfully construct a personality to V. You get to choose missions endings, but not an actual persona.
- Lack of non-action oriented stories and quests about meaningful themes of cyberpunk distopia.
- Player cannot smoke.
- Weapon mods and skill trees largely irrelevant outside of marginal and mostly numerical improvements to combat.
- Lack of emergent gameplay events in the game world (ie: dynamic and random triggers).
- Unable to alter character's appearance (barbershop, tattoo parlors, plastic surgeon).
- Lack of character reflection outside of the few mirrors available. This furthers the disconnection between the player and the character.
- No ownership of items (you can rob NPCs under their nose).
- No prison or lasting crime system.
- Wanted system is largely underdeveloped, with cops spawning out of nowhere and disappearing shortly after.
- Cybernetics lack variety in meaningful choices that alter gameplay (except for limbs weapons). Deus Ex has far more impactful mods that actually change the way you approach combat.
- The lifepaths are frustratingly brief and have little impact other than dialogue choices. V is essentially the same character regardless of past.
- The traffic AI is lackluster and there are too few cars driving around for a large metropolis.
- Trains were obviously cut, even though the whole infrastructure is visible.
- The world interaction is quite minimal. Among items that should be interactive: chairs, benches, toilets, stools, sinks, gym equipment, light fixtures, restaurant menus, smartphones, taxi, trash bins and dumpsters, most merchant stalls, microwaves, dancing floors, gaming tables, arcades.
- You cannot preview wardrobe and weapon purchases.
- There is no reliable cover system.
- Loot system overdone, invasive and distracting. You are constantly showered with redundant and marginally better items and have no attachment whatsoever with your fashion and weapon choices. (Dear god, I hate this one).
- Enemies are too spongy and level design forces frontal assault way too often.
- Robotics and drone control largely absent (outside of scripted missions).
This site only for you and only just for fun. For you, who love fun and laughter.
About site content
Site content is 18+. Site content is not unique and is a compilation of information from different resources. There is no moderation when adding content.
The creator of the site, neither as e wants to hurt the feelings of believers, sexual minorities and other groups of users. If all the same you felt hurt, I'm sorry.